Oxipit, a medical imaging company, has been awarded an 'Intelektas LT-2' EU grant for researching and implementing innovative technologies for improved detection of lung nodules as well as diagnosis of pneumothorax and tuberculosis. The research project will take from 2019 to 2021. 'Intelektas LT-2' is a joint initiative of EU and Lithuanian Government to support creation of innovative products and cooperation between science and business organizations.
CE certified ChestEye AI imaging suite by Oxipit is now available in 7 European languages. In addition to English, ChestEye interface now supports German, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Dutch, Czech and Lithuanian languages. Addition of multi-lingual support further builds on Oxipit strategy to increase day-to-day productivity of radiology specialists.
AI-based medical imaging startup Oxipit will showcase the ChestEye imaging suite at European Congress of Radiology in Vienna. The suite was recently awarded a CE mark which paves the way for clinical software deployment in 32 European markets.
Leading AI-based medical imaging solutions provider Oxipit received CE certification for ChestEye radiology imaging suite. Oxipit ChestEye provides analysis and preliminary reports for 75 most common radiological findings - the largest scope of diagnosis currently available on the market - with an average area under curve metric of 93%. CE mark ensures that the software complies with medical device regulations and paves the way for commercial deployments in 32 European countries.
Media About Us
- Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine: Oxipit's Chest X-ray Search Solution Selected as One of Top Innovations by SIIM
- European Congress of Radiology (ECR 2018) Oxipit's Peer Reviewed Poster On Multiclass Chest X-Ray Pathology Classification
- Intel: Press Release on our Kaggle win
- Kaggle: Interview on how we won the Intel & MobileODT Cervical Cancer Screening Competition
- Kaggle: Interview on how we won the Nature Conservancy Fisheries Monitoring Competition
- Verslo Žinios: Laurus pasaulio dirbtinio intelekto konkursuose pelnę lietuviai kuria bendrovę
- Verslo Žinios: Oxipit.ai apie dirbtinio intelekto kūrimą Vilniuje ir Lietuvos galimybes
- Lietuvos rytas: Šešių jaunų lietuvių kūrinys sužavėjo pasaulį